Returns & Refunds
- Where statutory rights apply, you have 14 days after the date of delivery to request a return / exchange, and send your purchase back to us.
- Items returned outside of this period constitutes final sale, however, you may be offered a credit note at our discretion.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning the products unless they are faulty or misdescribed, in which case we will refund your return costs.
- The original shipping fee is non-refundable, unless the products are faulty or misdescribed. We are only obliged to refund delivery costs for the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- Please note, where import taxes or customs duties were paid by us on your behalf on the original shipment, these sums will not be refunded to you unless we can reclaim the sums ourselves from the relevant authority.
- Please note, if the items are not in a satisfactory condition, we may reduce the value of your refund to reflect the loss of value in the item. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and are responsible for the risk of damage during transport.
How To Return Your Order
- To request a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to [+44 0788 1340 327]. Alternatively, you can also complete and return to us our Cancellation and Returns form, a copy of which can be downloaded here.
- Following your notification, we will arrange for a returns label to be sent to you to affix to the products and return to us. Our Customer Service team will get in touch with you to arrange collection of the product(s) you wish to return.
- Please place each item you are returning with any designer boxes or cases that came with your order inside the original packaging.
- Once we receive your returned items and we are satisfied that you have a legal right to a refund and with their condition, a full refund or credit of the price you paid (less any deductions for delivery costs and damage) will be issued to you.
- All refunds will be made by the payment method you used when paying for the order.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- We cannot accept any returns or issue any refunds for any products that have been made to order for you, unless these are faulty at the time of delivery. These are marked by a ‘Made To Order’ tag on the website.
- We cannot accept any returns or issue any refunds for any products you have ordered that have been customised to your specifications or personalised, unless these are faulty at the time of delivery.
- For all other products that you order from us, any returns and refunds will be at Threads Styling’s discretion, unless you have a statutory right to a refund.
- Please note, Threads Styling cannot accept responsibility for goods that fail to reach the provided Return Address. Therefore, we recommend that you use the Return Label provided, as we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
Cancelling or Changing Your Order
Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel an item or change it to a different size / colour. If you need to make any amendments to your purchase, please contact our Customer Care team here as soon as possible and we’ll try our best to accommodate your request.
For further details on our terms and conditions (for online orders and concierge services), please visit our Terms & Conditions page.