Shopping at Threads Styling
Shopping with Threads is a totally unique experience - we’ve combined our signature personal shopping services with an online space where you can browse, discover and shop an incredible edit of luxury brands any time, anywhere. You can purchase items directly from a selection of our 600+ global brand partners, and if you want to see more products or need additional information or advice, you can connect directly with a Threads Personal Shopper by clicking on the chat buttons. Whatever you want, wherever you are, we’ll track it down and ship it to you.
You don’t need to create an account to place an order with us. All you need is an email address. We recommend that you register for an account to view your order history, but you can also place and track orders as a guest.
For the time being, we’re only accepting payments in GBP and USD. We’re working hard to roll out more currencies soon.
Please note, for orders above £10,000, we might reach out via email to confirm a few details about your order ahead of proceeding.
We are able to deliver orders to both the UK and internationally, except for where we are prevented by local laws from doing so (e.g. international trade restrictions, embargoes and/or other preventative measures). If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here.
Shipping Information & Order Tracking
Once your order is confirmed, our brand partners will dispatch each item within the lead time communicated on the item’s product page. Please note, dispatch times might vary between a few days and a few weeks, depending on whether an item is available to ship or will be made to order for you. We recommend that you check this information carefully ahead of placing your order.
Once an item has been shipped, you’ll receive tracking information and an estimated delivery date via email.
Delivery times may vary depending on your location. Products may be delivered directly to you by our brand partners whose products we are selling and this can affect delivery times. Made to order and customised products can take longer to make which will affect delivery times. We will aim to provide you with an estimated delivery date at the time of your order. Or, if no date is specified, then no later than 30 days following the date of our email confirming your order. Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we will try to contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified in this section, however, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore they cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. For international deliveries, please allow extra time as customs in local countries can take a while to clear.
Shipping costs may vary depending on your shipping destination as well as on your chosen items. When you add products to your cart, the appropriate delivery charge and any applicable customs charges, duties or taxes will be calculated automatically at checkout.
Taxes & Duties
The listed online prices are displayed in UK pounds (£) or US dollars ($). The pricing and currency will vary based on your chosen delivery destination.
- If you are located within the UK, prices will be displayed in GBP (£) and shall include any VAT payable and any import duties for all products.
- If you are located within the EU, prices will be displayed in GBP (£). For fine jewellery, all import taxes & duties are included in the final price. For anything else, import taxes & duties are NOT included in the final price.
- If you are located within Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, or USA, prices will be displayed in USD ($). For fine jewellery, all import taxes & duties are included in the final price. For anything else, import taxes & duties are NOT included in the final price.
- If you are located anywhere else in the world, prices will be displayed in USD ($) and shall exclude any VAT payable and any import duties.
- Each product page will clearly state whether import taxes & duties are included in the final price for your destination.
- Where import taxes & duties are not included in the final price, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be paid by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Prices for our products exclude delivery charges. You will be informed at checkout about the delivery options and any relevant charges for your order. Delivery options and relevant charges will automatically be calculated at checkout depending on delivery destination. Please note, credit card conversion fees might apply if shopping in a currency different to your card’s.
Cancelling or Changing Your Order
Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel an item or change it to a different size/ colour. If you need to make any amendments to your purchase, please contact our Customer Care team here as soon as possible and we’ll try our best to accommodate your request.
Made-to-Order items are items that will be produced exclusively for you upon order. These are marked by a ‘Made-to-Order’ tag on the website. Please note, Made-to-Order items may have longer lead times. We recommend that you check this information carefully on each item’s product page ahead of placing your order. As soon as your item is ready to be shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information and the estimated delivery date.
Please note, Made-to-Order items are non-returnable and non-refundable, unless faulty.
Need Your Invoice?
We're offering a more sustainable shopping experience. To reduce waste, invoices have been removed from Threads Styling orders. If you’d like to receive your invoice, contact us here and we’ll email you a digital invoice.
Shopped Pieces From Multiple Brands?
If you ordered from multiple brands, your items might arrive separately and you'll receive separate shipping notifications.
For further details on our terms and conditions (for online orders and concierge services), please visit our Terms & Conditions page.