Welcome to Threads. In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we’ve set out the Terms and Conditions on which we supply global concierge services sourcing and delivering bespoke luxury fashion and other products for women, men and children and our online shopping business that allows you to purchase bespoke luxury fashion and other products for women, men and children via social media platforms (including Instagram) (collectively we refer to these as our “Services”)
We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. By requesting Services and or products from us, you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the version of the terms and conditions notified to you (or, if no version of the terms and conditions is notified to you, the version set out on our website) at the relevant time.
1. You may contact us to request any of our Services via telephone (+44 7833 463 503), WhatsApp (+44 7833 463 503), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Your request for our Services is only accepted by us when we so agree orally by telephone or in writing by email or WhatsApp. At the time we accept your request for Services, we will notify you of any special conditions that may apply and it is at this point a binding contract will be formed between you and us for the Service and any products requested. The contract between us will be formed of the contents of our email/telephone/WhatsApp exchange, any other relevant documents or confirmations that we send to you (including invoices) and these terms and conditions. Although these terms and conditions and any resulting contract between us for our Services are in English many of our personal shoppers are able to communicate in other languages to assist you.
3. During the request for Services process we will let you know when we will provide our Services to you and the applicable Threads service fees. If the Services you have requested are ongoing services, we will also tell you when and how you can end the contract with us (see below).
4. We may refuse to provide all or any of our Services to you at any time at our sole discretion.
5. We will not be liable to you (or deemed to be in breach of our contract with you) if our supply of Services is delayed by an event outside our reasonable control. If we consider that we are or may be unable to supply our Services to you within a reasonable time (or at all) we will notify you and either you or we can cancel the contract in which case we will refund you any sums you may have already paid us for the Services we have been unable to deliver.
1. When we accept your request for Services, we may require you to provide us with payment card details (which you agree shall be your own payment card) to secure the Services requested and any subsequent purchase(s).
2. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. We will inform you when taking your request if we do not accept the payment card you wish to use.
3. You authorise us to debit your payment card in relation to the following payments:
4. You acknowledge and agree that we may use “Stripe” (a PCI Service Provider Level 1 certificated platform) to process and store your payment card details. Please note that our checkout process with Stripe is served over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which means that sensitive card details never touch our servers. Nevertheless, although we take every reasonable precaution to protect sensitive client data, you should be careful to make your payments from secure devices and using a secure network. Threads cannot be held responsible for any data breach if payment is made from a device that has been compromised by a virus or malware, or over a network that is not secure
5. For larger payments we may request that you pay by International BACS transfer and this can be arranged with your bank directly.
6. If you do not make any payment to us when it is due, we may end the contract between you and us at any time by writing to you.
7. We make every effort to ensure that we inform you of the correct prices of the products available to buy using our Services. However, if we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered before they are delivered to you, we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you accordingly.
8. Please note that if a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
9. If you purchase any products via us, sections 3 and 4 below will apply.
1. You may purchase products via us using our Services from our selected third party retailers and suppliers (“Retailers”). To order products, you must be over 18 years of age and the holder of the payment card used when placing your order. If you require us to purchase products from a Retailer for you, we will purchase the relevant products from the Retailer on your behalf and in accordance with your instructions. Please note these terms and conditions apply whenever you are using our Services to buy products.2. You acknowledge and agree that:
3. To the extent that we do not have them already, you will be required to provide us with your payment card details before we order any products for you. You agree to pay to us all fees notified to us by the Retailer for the relevant product(s), as well as any fee agreed for our Services in accordance with paragraph 2 above. In addition to the fees indicated in paragraph 2 above, you authorise us to debit your payment card in relation to:
4. We may refuse to process or accept a transaction for products for any reason at our sole discretion. We reserve the right not to accept your order for products in the event that we do not receive full payment of any requested product’s price and our fees or if the product is out of stock.
5. Once you have paid the invoice, we will send you a confirmation of your order. The invoice and/or the confirmation shall include a brief description of the products ordered.
6. Delivery costs and (if applicable) import taxes/duties are not included in the prices for the products. The delivery costs and/or import taxes/duties applicable to your order will vary depending on matters including the identity of the Retailer from whom the products are being ordered, the type and quantity of products you have ordered, the country of despatch, the delivery address, country, and/or the delivery method. We will usually arrange for Retailers to deliver the products to our offices (and we will then send the products to you upon receipt from the relevant Retailer), but in some cases we may request that the Retailer sends the products to you directly.
7. We source products from our luxury brands and partners around the globe. Prices are determined by sourcing location, therefore the price of the same item may vary depending on your location and where we bought the item from.
9. The products become your responsibility from the time they are delivered to you to the address you gave us, or you (or a carrier organised by you) collect them from us.
Provided we have not started working on your request for our Services you have 14 days (starting on the date after the date that we confirm our acceptance of your order) to cancel the request for our Services.
However if you want us to start working on your request for our Services within this time period then as we procure items specifically to order, if you subsequently choose to cancel you may still be obliged to pay some or all of our fees and for the relevant products ordered. The specific retailer(s)’ return and refund policy will apply to any products ordered on your behalf (see below).
We cannot accept any returns or issue any refunds for any products you have ordered that have been customised to your specifications, or personalised, or cannot be returned for hygiene or personal health reasons (such as some items of lingerie, bikini bottoms and earrings for pierced ears (which have been unwrapped) unless these are faulty at the time of delivery.
For all other products that you order from us any returns and refunds will be at Threads discretion unless you have a statutory right to a refund.
If you have a statutory right to a refund then you have until 14 days after the date of delivery to change your mind, cancel your order, notify us and receive a refund, or exchange (where available). You must notify us within the 14 day time period. Your cancellation is effective from the date of your notification and your item(s) should be sent back to us no later than 14 days after the date they were delivered. To request a return simply email us at email@example.com or send your personal shopper a message. Alternatively, you can also complete and return to us our cancellation form, a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Our team will reach out to you using the information provided in the payment page within 24 hours of your request.
Please note to be eligible for a full refund (where you have a legal right to this) all returned items must be unused/unworn, in an undamaged condition and in their original packaging. Original packaging is often part of the product being sold so must be returned undamaged and in an “as new” condition.
Unless items are being returned because they are faulty or misdescribed rather than you simply changing your mind, then returns outside the above mentioned timeframe may only be accepted at the discretion of Threads Styling and may only be refunded as a store credit.
You are responsible for the costs of returning the products unless they are faulty or misdescribed in which case we will refund your return costs. We are only obliged to refund delivery costs for the least expensive delivery method we offer. Therefore if you chose a more expensive form of delivery when ordering (e.g. special delivery within 2 working days) we will not pay the difference between this method of delivery and our least expensive method of delivery.
Once we receive your returned items and we are satisfied that you have a legal right to a refund and with their condition a full refund or credit of the price you paid (less any deductions for delivery costs and damage except as stated above) will be issued to you. Please note that where import taxes or customs duties were paid by us on your behalf on the original shipment, these sums will not be refunded to you unless we can reclaim the sums ourselves from the relevant authority.
If the items are not in a satisfactory condition, we may reduce the value of your refund to reflect the loss of value in the item. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and are responsible for the risk of damage during transport.
All refunds to you will be made by the payment method you used when paying for the order being refunded.
Your statutory rights are unaffected
1. The details, images and descriptions of the products that we give to you when we provide the Services or when we issue you with a preliminary invoice are provided to us by the Retailers. All efforts are made to ensure that such details, images, descriptions and prices are accurate, however your product may vary slightly from the images and descriptions provided. All product measurements are approximate only and the packaging of the products may vary from that shown in images on our website. In particular, you acknowledge that:
2. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from Retailers through us will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided on or with the products before using them and not rely solely on the information on our or any retailer website. This does not affect your legal rights.
4. If the products you have ordered are not as described, flawed or not fit for purpose, we will return them to the Retailer on your behalf in accordance with the Retailer’s returns policy and we shall assist you where reasonably practicable in respect of any such return, exchange or refund. However, in the case of fine jewellery, high-value leather goods or exotic skins such as Hermes, please note that in most cases any sale is considered final, and no exchange, return or refund will usually be possible unless expressly stated otherwise in advance. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Please note that products (and in particular fine jewellery, leather goods and luxury items) tend to be delicate and must be cared for properly. You should carefully follow the care guidelines that come with the relevant product. You also acknowledge that for every return, exchange or repair request, Retailers reserve the right to evaluate the product before agreeing to anything. Retailers will generally offer a refund for manufacturing defects (other than in the case of natural/handmade variations as described in this paragraph) but not where an item has been damaged by a customer’s handling of it.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
1. If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking our contract with you or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the request process. We are also not responsible for any loss or damage that arises from:
2. If we are providing Services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the Services.
3. Subject to the next paragraph our maximum liability to you under these terms and conditions in respect of any order of products and/or Services made by you shall be limited to the total value of that order.
4. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any breach of any terms implied by law.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you shall use your own skill and judgment as to value, quality and suitability of any Services or products that we recommend, provide or make available to you.
1. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. By requesting Services and or products from us, you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the version of the terms and conditions notified to you (or, if no version of the terms and conditions is notified to you, the version set out on our website) at the relevant time.
2. Each paragraph (and sub-paragraph) of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs (or sub-paragraphs) will remain in full force and effect.
3. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
4. We may transfer our rights and obligations under any contract with you to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens. You must not transfer any of your rights and obligations under any contract unless we agree.
5. If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations, or where we do not enforce or delay enforcing our rights, that will not mean that we have waived our rights nor that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
6. These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
If ever you have any question, or if any problem with our Services provided or the products purchased may arise, please reach out to us by telephone at +44 7833 463 503 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our company details are as follows: Threads Styling Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 7093672 and with our registered office at Telephone House, 6th Floor, 69-77 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NG. Our registered VAT number is 137843492.