Estimated dispatch time: 2 business days
No handbag collection is complete without a Chanel flap bag and this one was designed by Chanel between 2000-02. The chain-link strap can be worn two ways, and the internal compartments are structured for ultimate organisation. The classic quilted exterior is instantly recognisable and will add status to your favourite jeans and blazer combo.
- 100% lambskin leather
- Silver coloured hardware
- Silver metal and leather double chain strap
- 'CC' turn-lock clasp
- Small zip pocket and internal compartment
- Lipstick slot and two small slip pockets underneath the second flap
- External pouch on back of the bag
- Designed by Chanel in 2000-02
- Made in France
- Comes with original dustbag
Excellent vintage condition
- This item was supplied by Rewind Vintage Affairs, who are sourcing experts and are not affiliated or endorsed by the brand.
Height 14 cm x Depth 6 cm x Width 23 cm