Estimated dispatch time: 2 business days
This small but mighty Petite Malle Mini Bag was designed by Nicholas Ghesquière for Louis Vuitton and first seen on the runway in 2014. Boasting magnificent details in miniature proportions, the trunk silhouette is complete with the brand's iconic monogram canvas, leather trims and a gold-tone press lock fastening. Wear cross-body with a blazer and flared jeans.
- Excellent condition
- 100% Leather
- Gold and brown coloured hardwear
- Push close gold clasp
- Gold attachable chain strap
- Beige tan leather interior with cross design
- Designed by Nicholas Ghesquière in 2014
- Made in Spain
- Comes with protective PVC still attached, original box and dust bag
- This item was supplied by Rewind Vintage Affairs, who are sourcing experts and are not affiliated or endorsed by the brand.
- Height 7.5cm x Depth 4cm x Width 10.5cm
- Strap length 49cm