Estimated dispatch time: 2 business days
This limited-edition, graffiti printed Louis Vuitton Pouchette bag was designed by Stephen Sprouse in 2001 - one of the first artists to be allowed to work with the brand's monogram. Inside there is an open compartment just for the essentials, and the bag's strappy handle can be easily removed to wear as a clutch. Straight from the 00's, this piece falls perfectly into the Y2K trend.
- Very good condition. Strap consistent with wear and use.
- 100% leather
- Detachable leather shoulder strap
- Gold coloured hardware
- Lined with brown textile
- Zip close on top
- Designed by Stephen Sprouse in 2001
- Come with Louis Vuitton's original dustbag
- This item was supplied by Rewind Vintage Affairs, who are sourcing experts and are not affiliated or endorsed by the brand.
- Height 12 cm x Depth 6 cm x Width 22 cm
Handle drop 10 cm