Estimated dispatch time: 2 business days
This zesty, kiwi-hued Hermès Micro Birkin is a RARE find, designed by Jean Paul Gaultier in 2011 for his final Hermès collection. The perfect 'unicorn' piece for any collector, the bright colour is guaranteed to make any outfit pop. It features wrap-around straps meaning it can be worn over the shoulder, in your hand or even as a wristlet.
- Excellent condition. No signs of wear
- 100% Epsom leather
- Palladium coloured hardware
- Detachable wrap-around straps
- Double-twisted leather handle
- Designed by Jean Paul Gaultier in 2011 for his final Hermès collection
- Comes with Hermes original dustbag and box.
- Made in France
- This item was supplied by Rewind Vintage Affairs, who are sourcing experts and are not affiliated or endorsed by the brand.
- Height 9 cm x Depth 3 cm x Width 15 cm
- Handle height 3cm
Strap length 35cm