Estimated dispatch time: 2 business days
When Gucci first created this style they had named it "Fifties Constance," but when the First Lady Jackie Kennedy was spotted wearing it by the paparazzi in the 70s, it was renamed in tribute. A unique, pre-owned piece in bold red, this iconic accessory is a timeless addition to any wardrobe. Pair it with a tailored office look as a fitting tribute to its namesake.
- Very good condition. Very few signs of wear on the outside felt
- 100% leather trim
- Felt material
- Push close palladium clasp
- Palladium coloured stainless steel hardwear
- Zip close
- Internal zip pouch
- Single leather handle
- Designed by Gucci
- Made in Italy
- This item was supplied by Rewind Vintage Affairs, who are sourcing experts and are not affiliated or endorsed by the brand.
- Height 20cm x Depth 3.5cm x Width 32.5cm
Handle drop 21cm